Study MBBS, Pharmacy and Nursing in Armenia.
Medical Universities in Armenia are recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and they have adopted English as the medium of instruction for MBBS in Armenia. Therefore, like every other course, MBBS in Armenia is a win-win situation for overseas students.
Universities for Medical Degrees in Armenia.
- Gladzor Medical University
- Yerevan State Medical University
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Progress Universities “GYUMR
Medical Courses Available.
- General Nursing
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Dental Technician
- Diploma in Midwife Nursing
- Other Medical related Courses
- MBBS 6 years.
- Nursing 4 years
- Pharmacy 4 years
Fee Payable/ Structure
Though fees in these Universities are varied from one another but we have provided the fee information that are generic for your guidance.
- MBBS: $ 4,000/ $5000
- Pharmacy: $1,000
- Nursing: $ 1000
University Representative Agency fee: $500
Accommodation and Feeding: $2000 first year. Student can stay outside the University as from second year.
Zenith Admission Processing Fee: $1000. Admission processing fee is paid in two instalments. First, $500 is paid when an admission offer is issued, and the second installment when visa is issued
Registration Fee: N15,000. Paid at the point of uploading applicant admission processing documents
Visa Fee and Related Visa Processing Expenses: Applicants are to pay $150 visa fee online and other fees that may relate directly with visa processing.
- Tuition and Accommodation fee are paid when the student arrives at the University.
- Agency fee are paid to the University Representative/ Agent by the student on arrival at Armenia