The Incredible India: An Insight to India
The incredible India as often called, is a country with diverse cultures, rich cultural heritage and profound traditions. A country set apart from the rest of Asia by the Himalayas, the highest youngest mountain chain on the planet. India holds virtually every kind of landscape imaginable. The people are friendly and receptive. The beauty of Indian people lies in the spirit of tolerance, give and take. Any Nigerian schooling in India institution is assured of a safe environment.
Nothing could be more compelling a reason to choose a study destination. India doesn’t limit herself as an overseas study destination. It rather creates a perfect platform for the seekers of education beyond the traditional and formal boundaries of institutional studies. INDIA today has the admiring third largest network of higher education network of the world. Currently, India draws students from over 166 countries. India has a respectable position at 26th rank in the QS Higher Education System Strength Rankings and is way ahead of many of its BRICS and some Asian counterparts. With the changing times the institutes in India too have changed to keep up with the global demands. Alumni of not only the mostly known iconic institutes of India like IITs and IIMs but also many new age institutes are leading from the front in different parts of the world.
More details about The Incredible India
India is not as mystical as is being portrayed. There are diverse religions in India just like any other country of the world. There are very good Christians of various denominations in India, so also Muslims and other religious practices exist. There is harmony of religion in India where everybody practices his/her religion without harassment.
Contrary to the wrong notion that Indian education is weak. Today India is recognized as a world centre for education. India entrepreneurs are making a breakthrough in the world, their ideas, technical knowledge and entrepreneurship have yield unprecedented growth in the nation’s journey to world superpower. In the world today, India has become a global destination for education in the most happening areas like engineering, information technology, biotechnology, ocean engineering, oil and gas education, management and medical sciences. The irony of it, a large number of students come from US, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam for studies in India. They look at the Indian education system with trust and belief.
India is the 3rd largest English-speaking population in the world and hence it is a place where foreign students feel at home. Medium of instruction in all Indian Universities in English, it is considered a pre-requisite to pursuing academic studies. For International student weak in English, most universities conduct special English language and communication courses.
Cost of Living in India
Moderate cost of studying and living: India is now home to many international standard campuses but the price a student pays to be there is much lower compared to their counterparts in different parts of the world. It’s not only tuition fees that are very competitive, the living cost too is extremely comfortable compared to the other countries. The quality of Indian education is comparable to the best available anywhere in the world, while costs are less and affordable. Depending on the course, one can school in India with fee as low as $1,200 per annum including tuition and living cost and be comfortable.
Safe Country to Study
India is a safe place for the students to be in and concentrate on their studies. Be it women safety or the general safety of the people – India fares way better than many popular overseas study destinations or its neighbours.
India education system promotes a 10 + 2 + 3 structure of curriculum. The National standard uniform curriculums are comparable to international standard
India Education System
INDIA today has the admiring third largest network of higher education network of the world.
Why You Should Study In India?
- Affordable education
- Wide choice of course
- Globally recognized certificate
- Availability of New Age Courses
- World – Class Institutions and faculty
- International exposure
- Networking with world market
- Friendly environment
- Holistic education
- Building Global leaders
- Focusing on the new knowledge economy
Why you should Study in India?
- World hub for business process outsourcing
- Develop the creative side of the personality
- Beautiful country, beautiful people
- An experience of a life time
- English mode of Instruction
- Opportunity for dual degree program
- IT/Medical hub of the world
- Flexible entry requirements
- Simple visa requirements for students
- India boasts of second largest education and one of the most developed education systems in the world.
Applicant must have 5 credit passes in relevant subjects in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or its equivalent for undergraduate (bachelor) degree course. Applicant for master degree courses must hold at least bachelor degree at 2.2 levels.
Flow of admission, Visa Processing, Departure, and Arrival.
- Enquires by the Student or the Parent(s)
- Consultation with Zenith Education
- Determination of Eligibility base on O/L results
- Submission of Application to the institution of Choice
- Issuance of Offer/ Admission Letter
- Payment of Acceptance/Registration fee
- Issuance of Bonafide Certificate/ Acceptance Letter
- Processing Of Visa Supporting Documents
- Visa Processing
- Traveling Plan & Preparations for departure: Making all necessary travelling plans including purchase of ticket, arrangement for airport -pick up by the University, arrangement for student accommodation in India
- Departure from Nigeria: Confirming ticket, ensuring travelling luggage is not more than 40Kg, getting to airport at least three hours before flight take off and other sundries arrangements.
- Arrival in India: Students arriving India to the waiting hands of University’s International Admissions Team at the Airport.
Processing of Visa Supporting Documents
- Authentication of O/L results, Testimonials, Birth Certificates from Federal Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs Ministry
- Processing of NDELA Clearance
- Processing Police Clearnce Certificate
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Card
- Applicant who got his/her International Passport from South West, South East or South- South, will apply for visa at India High Commission, Lagos.
- Applicant who got his/her International Passport from North Central, North West and North East, will apply for visa at India High Commission, Abuja
Student Visa Requirements/Documents
- Original passport valid for a minimum of 6 months (or for the validity requested, if greater)
- A photocopy of the data page of the passport
- Two photographs of the size of 2-inch x 2 inch with light background.
- Admission letter in original duly signed and stamped with contact details from an Indian university/school or higher education.
- Copies with originals of applicant’s previous educational qualifications i.e., Secondary certificates, Mark Sheets, Diploma, Birth Certificate duly attested either by the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Ministry of Education.
- A letter of support with contact details from the parent/guardian accompanied by a bank guarantee/certificate with a copy of Identity Card.
- Evidence of transfer of adequate funds for at least 4 months sustenance in India.
- Documents required from the Institution in India: Offer /admission letter. (ii) Undertaking by Indian university/ college/ school to be responsible for the student during his stay in India and undertake regular FRRO verifications. (iii) Undertaking by Indian university/ college/ school to reside student in hostel on campus.
- NDELA Clerance
- Police Character Report
- Jain University, Bangalore, India
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh, India.
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India.
- Integral University, Lucknow, India.
- C.V. Raman Global University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), Sonipat, Haryana
- Shoolini University, Solan, HP, India
- Sharda University, Noida, India
- Galgotias University, Noida, India
- RIMT University, Punjab. India
- Noida International University, Noida